Demonstrate you’re offering much more than product information.
Miss our workshop at Small Biz Banking with Machias Savings Bank and Sound Credit Union? Scroll down to download our presentation notes and Advice @ Scale Book.
Why implement advice @ scale
The term ‘advice @ scale’ came from the dilemma of a single banker or relationship manager having too many customers to manage and talk to, in one calendar year.
- Business bankers don’t really want to give advice. Many (not all) are on unfamiliar ground and would rather refer the customer to a professional.
- The inherent liability of advising a business owner who acts on that advice.
- Each banker will have a different opinion, meaning different advice being given for the same problem.
- Needing to train and upskill bankers to remain relevant, which is expensive.
- Difficulty in measuring the ROI on training spend.
Advice @ Scale strategy
About The Small Business Company Ltd
From custom content strategy, to our business content library, we’re the small business content partner for banks and credit unions wanting to drive traffic and increase engagement. We know what works for other banks and how to make it work for yours.